NU2252EM C3 Cylindrial Roller Bearing , OD 480mm Anti Friction
NSK cylindrical roller bearings is widely used in high precision
CNC machine and so on.And NSK products is one of the most famous
which sells bearings in high quality and long use life.
Specification of Bearing
Cylindrical roller bearing
Place of origin
Main market abroad
1. inner: polyester bag outer:paper carton
2. industrial standard packing
3. Poly bag+box+packing
4. 4. as your order
Within 3-5 days after receiving
(1) Single row
(2) C3 clearance
(3) chrome steel material
(4) Brass cage
3. Type of cylindrical roller bearing
a. single row cylindrical roller bearings, cage, mainly of the
NU,NJ,NUP, and N designs.
b. double row cylindrical roller bearings, caged, mainly of the NNU
and NN designs.
c. multi-row cylindrical roller bearings, caged.
d. single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly
of the NCF and NJG designs.
e. double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly
of the NNF design.
f. multi-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, with four
4. Series of cylindrical roller bearing
- Types NU, N, NNU, and NN are suitable as free-end bearings.
- Types NJ and NF can sustain limited axial loads in one direction.
- Types NH and NUP can be used as fixed-end bearings.
- NH-type cylindrical roller bearings consist of the NJ-type
cylindrical roller bearings and HJ-type L-shaped thrust collars.
- The inner ring loose rib of an NUPtype cylindrical roller bearing
should be mounted so that the marked side is on the outside.
- The RNU cylindrical roller bearing has an outer ring with double
capped edges but does not come with inner ring. Such bearing is the
NU cylindrical roller bearings without the inner ring
- The RN cylindrical roller bearing has an inner ring with double
capped edge but does not come with outer ring
5. Bearing Picture: